BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 7, 2011

LIFE

      So this little thing called life....has so many unexpected twist and turns! Some good and some bad, but either way you have no way of knowing whats next to come. One minute you can be having a absolutly great day then the next out of nowhere just one little comment and your pissed at the world. Ha and sometimes I wonder why I already have a grey hair or two at 22years old!  It mainly pissed me off that this particular time its a reoccuring subject, and one that I actually try to avoid but amazingly enough it comes back up ever so often and my husband always has a comment, then I go from happy to depressed within a slip second! I then feel as though I have no one to talk to about this issue because its something deeply personal that no one knows except my husband, so on that aspect I feel even worse! But in the end I am always the bad guy, when I know I didnt even do anything. It also feels as if I have the weight of the world on my shoulders because if this gets out to anyone else in my family it will ruin it, all the way around and I definetly dont think anyone in the family can handle such a big thing....
       Yes, so basically I am writing this to just vent because I have no one else to vent to other than my husband which in this case is the only one that knows and also the same one I cant talk to about this! So yes being stuck between a rock and a hard spot is not any fun. I just hope I dont ever make anyone feel like they cant talk to me because I make them feel bad, thats a terrible way to feel. I thank God for my daughter or I prolly would be where I am at today, I am sure I would have taken a whole nother direction in life entirely. I was definetly headed in another direction when I found out I was pregnant. But I also STRONGLY believe that everything, good and bad, happens for a reason. Whether we know it immediatly or not, it all comes full circle sooner or later.

0 comments: